When beginning a land development project, commercial and residential developers must work with an Oncor project manager for electric infrastructure design and construction. Think of these experts as a local resource, as they can help guide the process and ensure all safety requirements are met.
Project managers are your point of contact for:
- Determining financial participation
- Estimating load profiles
- Determining temporary service requirements
- Locating existing facilities
- Design and construction of permanent facilities
- Joint trench construction opportunities
- Coordinating project schedules
- Conducting final walk-through
To begin a land development project, please contact Vickie Coe at Vickie.Coe@oncor.com. She’ll put you in touch with a local project manager based on your project’s geographic territory.
If you have developments in different sections of the Dallas Metroplex and/or in non-metro areas, you may work with more than one project manager.