Streetlights are vital to our everyday lives, lighting the way for drivers and pedestrians. Oncor has approximately 400,000 streetlights in its service area, and we always appreciate your help identifying lights that are in need of repair. The sooner our Oncor teams know lights are out, the sooner we can get them fixed!
Standard repairs can take up to three weeks, but we try to get the job done in five days or less.
Also, don’t forget—safety first! Never put yourself in harm’s way when noting streetlight outages.
Five easy steps to report a street light issue online:
- Enter the approximate address of the light in the “Address” box.
- Click on “Show Lights.” Then, click on the affected Oncor light shown in red (blue balloons denote Guard lights which must be reported to the Retail Electric Provider).
- Enter your contact information, select the appropriate description of the problem, and let us know if you’d like to be notified once it’s resolved.
- Provide any additional information if needed.
- Click on “Submit Report” and a tracking number will be provided.
Street light outages can also be reported by calling 888-313-4747.