Oncor Metering Services wants to make it easy for retail electric providers (REPs), energy management services providers, and consumers to communicate with us, obtain information quickly and submit requests through our secure meter portal.
Data for commercial customers is available depending on the size of your load:
Retail Electric Providers and customers’ authorized Energy Management Services Providers can:
- Communicate with a member of the Oncor System Metering Group.
- Submit requests for access to IDR meter data (with customer authorization)
- Request services, such as install or repair.
- Submit comments or questions
End-Use Consumers can:
- Download the most recent 24 months of IDR meter data recorded on their account
- Request energy pulses for their meter location (the cost of energy pulses is commensurate with the discretionary charges set forth by the Public Utility Commission of Texas)
Contact the System Metering Group to request advanced metering services for commercial meters:
- Repair IDR Meter
- Repair Energy Pulses
- Other non-competitive meter services